Monday, July 18, 2005

KMW @ GCS, GB, MD

More testing of the mobile blogging, this time featuring the final table at Dan Coleman's KMW pre-release.

That's Dan in the red hat, Vinnie Crisafulli in plaid, Greg Williams's friend from Kentucky in red (sorry I don't recall his name), me in grey and no hair, Josh looking at Pete's cards, and Pete Oh.

It was a great tournament with a fine turnout at Games Comics & Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD.

Final seeds were (IIRC) Pete (Anathema), Vinnie (Alastor), me (!Gangrel), Greg's friend (Anathema), and Josh (Baali). I think we timed out to finish in that order, but I won't swear to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Pete's cards sucked. :-)

You were right that no one was ousted in the finals; according to some results post I just dug up, I was fourth and Mike Manning (Greg's friend who now lives in Kentucky, poor guy) was fifth, and Pete did win on account of top seed.

I seem to remember REALLY NEARLY ousting Pete (like he was at 1 pool at some point) but not being able to finish the job. Stupid Baali. Can't they do anything right?

11:28 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

I seem to recall burning two of your vamps with Enkidu and a Dog in His Pants... or maybe it was one of yours and two of Mikes... but in any case, you can blame me if you want. :)

Or maybe it was Pete's bringing out Sonja Blue in the final that won the day for him.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home